Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Walking Dead



After a long day at work I pile into the car with my family and embark on the five hour drive it takes us to get to Davenport IA and a chiropractor that does DNFT. Just trust me when I say it is definitely worth the hassle and I'll have to tell you why later as for now I am too tired to write about it. We get our adjustments the next day then immediately come back home where I put in another long day, walking around in a glassy eyed trance mumbling...sleeeeeep...sleeeeep ( ha thought I was gonna say braaaaiiins didn't ya). By the time I get home and wind down I am definitely not up to the sickening smell of boiling vinegar and the completion of my pin on how to preserve garlic so in the interest of my sanity, I am going to put off today what I can do tomorrow. And if that isn't a pin it should definitely be one. Kinda of like a mulligan. Everyone needs to be able to take a down day here and there and this is mine. 
Thanks fit coming, back in full swing tomorrow, wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment