Monday, August 11, 2014

Strawberry Lemonade Take 2


Okay so I lied.  I know I was supposed to finish the pin on how to preserve garlic, but it just seemed like so much more fun to try to make some strawberry lemonade again.  This time I came prepared, or so I thought. While I did remember to take my blender this time, it turns out I couldn't find the pin with the directions. No problem, I just looked up another one online.  Well then it turns out we didn't have any sugar and while I had frozen lemonade concentrate most of the recipes use actual lemonade.  So instead of disappointing the girls again I decide we should just wing it.



These are the ingredients we used:
2C frozen strawberries
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 can of water

Add caption

I just threw it all in the blender and whipped it up. It came out quite thick, which I like, but boy was it sour. I mean you should of seen their faces pucker up at first sip. Comic really, but no way did we stop drinking it. It was good even if a bit sour and we probably would have gone back for seconds had we had some more. All except the little one, it was a bit too sour for her.



Note to self, next time just use maybe half a can of concentrate and definitely add some sugar.

Wish me better luck on my next endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment