Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Getting Rid of the Bat Wings


Do you remember the day you first realized you had bat wings for arms?  Maybe you were raising your hand to answer a question or waving goodbye to a friend and that flab just started jiggling around.  Talk about embarrassing.  I don't even remember when or how it happened, I just know that now I have them when before I didn't.  Probably happened when I turned thirty.  I've decided thirty is the age where your body starts to fall apart and it is an uphill battle everyday to keep it from happening. 

Today ladies we are going to figure out just how to rid ourselves of that horrible arm jello.  Looking on Pinterest I found several pins on how to do just that.  I've decided to try them all one at a time to see which ones have the most effect.  Today I started with 10 Minutes to Toned Arms with Andrea Orbeck, Celebrity Trainer. 


The video is fast-paced and promises fit arms in only 10 minutes.  How can you resist!  While the workout wasn't very challenging, I did feel the burn when we got to the triceps exercises.  I would have liked to see more variety including workouts for muscles other than just the triceps and biceps, but what can you expect in just 10 minutes right?  I give it a 5/10.

I did like the exercises, however, so I'm not ready to give up on it quite yet.  I think it would be best served as an addition to an overall arm, chest and back workout.  Next up finding videos to supplement what is lacking in this one.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment