Sunday, September 7, 2014

Banana and Tang Smoothie


The girls have been asking to make another smoothie since I brought the blender over to make the strawberry lemonade. So I wasn't surprised when I got a text from them the other day with a picture of a recipe for a smoothie. It sounded pretty good so I brought the ingredients over when I came to visit today. Needless to say they were extremely excited, almost squealing. 

Ingredients

1/4 C Tang
1/3 C water
1/2 C milk
1 banana, chunked
5 pieces of ice

We gathered together the ingredients then Butterfly measured out the first three ingredients and poured them into the blender and blended them for thirty seconds. 


Next up Monkey sliced the banana and added it to the mix along with the ice. 



This we then blended again until smooth and poured into cups for consumption. It was so easy and tasty that we mixed up a second batch right away. 


Yum yum, everyday a new surprise. Wish me luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment